What accessories do you have?

Glasses, clothes, rings... some stuffed friends like looking even better.
Parker

What accessories do you have?

Postby Parker » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:59 am

I recently went to shop for kids clothes, toys and so on. There was a section with stuffed animals and were actually sold with their own accessories. Nothing special though, some had clothes on, others had badges or something.

Do you have accessories for your stuffies? I myself haven't really personalized my stuffed animals. I keep them the way I got them, but I'm curious what they might look like if I dress them up or put some stuff on them :)
Stuffed animal collector

Deedee

Re: What accessories do you have?

Postby Deedee » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 pm

I have a few clothes for some of my stuffies. I also tried to knit socks and winter hats for some a while back, but I think I've lost them somewhere in storage :(
As a kid I had a penguin that I had put a badge of an icecream company on it... I still have the penguin, but not the badge, lol

StuffedParty
Site Admin

Postby StuffedParty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:03 am

There are too much stuffies around here now to even keep track :lol: Generally most of the toys have come with their own accessories. But we have made a couple of hats and sweaters for some of the older ones. Not that they wear them though... They say they get too hot in them :lol:

Parker

Postby Parker » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Poor things :D I keep my stuffies in original condition. Not that I plan to keep them as collectors' items, but I just like them the way I got them it seems :D
Stuffed animal collector

StuffedParty
Site Admin

Postby StuffedParty » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:16 pm

It seems this is the way to go :D Original stuffies are easier to look after. As soon as you add extra accessories the time to lose them comes and to maintain them and so on. But they can be fun though :D

Deedee

Postby Deedee » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 pm

I agree on that last one :D Acessories are great, but I tend to lose them quite quickly :lol:

Return to “Stuffed Animals Accessories”