anyone playing webkinz?

Have something interesting to share or comment about stuffed animals? This is the main place to do it.
alaska.75

anyone playing webkinz?

Postby alaska.75 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:12 pm

i love webkinz. they are plushies with a code and you can play with them on the website. some of them are pretty expensive. i have just one plushy . a googles bcs they're not available here in germany. but you can buy them on amazon, ebay etc. the website is really cool. there's also an app where you can play with your pets and you can buy pets online via the app. i have a white googles, a pink googles, a pink zebra, and a pig. looking forward to buy more.

AllTheCuteThings

Re: anyone playing webkinz?

Postby AllTheCuteThings » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:44 am

I have 7 Webkinz accounts.
I had over a few hundred of the plush.
Webkinz was a huge deal for me about a year or so after it debuted. I went a little crazy buying every animal they came out with, some in duplicate.
I don't play much anymore since the new overhaul because it is more glitchy than it used to be and freezes on me a lot.
I have so many accounts because in the beginning they suggested not having more than 100 animals on one account, so I created other accounts.
Then I created a few Asian accounts because they get rares at different times etc.

I miss playing on it. It also seems that everything is estore points now and deluxe.
The blatant greed and push to spend more puts me off :(
Over the years I have bought hundreds of plush, charms, trading cards, lip gloss, body spray...everything to unlock all the different areas and get special items that later turned out to be pretty useless.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the site WHEN I can actually play on it. I love creating rooms and took screenshots of most of mine so I can at least look at them since I get really get on for any length of time anymore.

Sorry I went on and on...

StuffedParty
Site Admin

Postby StuffedParty » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:45 am

Sadly Webkinz aren't available here, so we are stuck on only watching pictures of the toys on the web :?

Parker

Postby Parker » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I've heard about the, but haven't really tried them. I prefer more traditional stuffies :D
Stuffed animal collector

Return to “General Talk”